How to get a payment gateway
It's quick and easy - just follow three simple steps:
1. Submit an inquiry
Are you interested in a payment gateway? Fill-in the form on our website, we will contact you and we will go through everything necessary together to sign the contract electronically.
2. Conclude a contract
- company name
- ID number
- address (street, house number, zip code, city, state)
- contact details (email and phone number)
- current bank account number for funds transfer
- your business (what goods or services you offer)
- the web address (URL) of the e-shop or the name and address of the establishment
- name (company name) of the developer who develops your e-shop
Data that must be displayed on the e-shop pages in order for the payment gateway gateway to be put into operation:
- the company name of the site operator, which matches the name in the contract
- contact information: e-mail and phone number
- product information: description, price
- General Terms and Conditions
- complaint conditions (conditions for returning goods, money)
- Delivery and payment conditions
- pages must be secured with HTTPS protocol
If you are not sure how to prepare any of the documents above, we recommend to study the sample documents prepared by the Association for Electronic Commerce or the sample documents offered by e-shop platforms such as Shoptet or OxyShop.
As part of concluding the contract, we will ask you to send a scan of your ID card and one other ID document.
The company ComGate Payments, a. s., is a payment institution that provides services based on a license from the Czech National Bank and follows special regulation under Act 370/2017 Coll. on payment systems and Act No. 253/2008 Coll. on some measures against the legalization of the proceeds of crime and the terrorism financing. Therefore, we are obliged to verify the identity of the persons to whom we provide payment services.
Conclusion of the contract online
Sample contractual documents can be found here. After verifying all data, we will send you the contract via e-mail.
3. Connect the payment gateway with the e-shop
After you agree to the contract, it is possible to start the process of connecting the payment gateway to your e-shop.
We support commercial and open-source platforms, you can also connect your own customized solutions. Instructions can be found below: