- Plug the power cord into the connector labeled “USB”. Then insert the ethernet cable (internet connection) in the connector labelled “LAN / WAN”.
2. Place the terminal on the docking station and switch it on by pressing the button on the left side of the terminal. Once launched, you will see the Android interface, which is the same as on a mobile device.
3. Select Settings in the Android interface.
- Select Wi-Fi connection.
5. Select a Wi-Fi network, such as NEXGO30DC-POS.
6. The password for this Wi-Fi is "nexgo300130".