A variable symbol is available for each payment.
A maximum of 20 alphanumeric characters can be entered.
- Select "Payment" in the menu.
- Click on "Edit" next to the variable symbol.
3. The system keyboard appears. The numeric keypad will appear after clicking on the displayed amounts in the lower left corner "123".
4. Confirm the entry of the required variable symbol by clicking on the green icon in the lower right corner of the keyboard.
5. If you do not want to enter the variable symbol, use the blue button in the upper left corner.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500